For the determination of the problems in relation to the system and the quickest elimination of such problems, Rentofit determines the IP addresses of the users and use them when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify the users in general terms and collect comprehensive demographic information.
Rentofit might demand additional information for the purpose of confirming the identity of the users.
Rentofit, might monitor, record all kinds of activities of the User at the website for security purposes.
In the registration forms, surveys etc., you are asked to give your contact details (your name, surname, email address, phone numbers, Turkish Identity Number, tax number, trade registry information and mail address etc.). It might also be necessary to give your credit card details at the phase of payment. The abovementioned personal information is used to execute your rental process, submit our products and services, make your payments, send your invoices and inform you about your rental processes, contact you about the products and services for marketing purposes, update your information, manage and sustain your membership, recommend any products and services that you might be interested in.
Personal information might be shared with third persons for the purpose of abiding the obligations brought by the laws or in case it is demanded for any investigation or inquiry which is carried out by any competent judiciary or administrative authority or for the purpose of protecting the rights and security of the users.
Rentofit might collect the identity, driving license, address, contact, IP and website usage details in a database for all legal purposes including but not limited to the purposes of king user profile and market research, creating sales and website usage statistics and use such information without any restriction. Rentofit shall be entitled to share any user related details with insurance companies, banks as well as any other third persons/organizations whenever it deems necessary.
Rentofit does not hold any responsibility about the use of the personal information which is explained by the users to the other users or third persons or their explanation to the third persons.
The financial details collected are used to invoice you at the end of your rentals. When you make a rental at our website, you accept your financial information to be given to 3rd persons (banks, credit card companies etc.) to make your transaction. The information to be shared shall contain all necessary financial information including but not limited to credit card number, expiry date, CVV2. All of your credit card and personal information are encrypted with the internet security standard, SSL Secure system. Thus, unauthorized persons or organizations are prevented to seize your information during their web browsing.
2. The content of the Website cannot be distributed, conveyed, changed, copied, viewed, reproduced, published, processed otherwise used directly or indirectly as it is or otherwise without the written consent of Rentofit.
3. The information which is found at the Website or given through the Website should never be used as advice. Rentofit makes all necessary efforts to make sure that all the information at the website is accurate but it does not guarantee such information to be accurate, complete and unchangeable. Users must have the information at the Website confirmed. Rentofit shall reserve its right to change all information at the website any time without the need for any notice before.
4. Rentofit shall not be responsible for any damages which might directly or indirectly result from entering this website, the use of the website or the information and other data, programs at the website.
5. The use of the Website by others cannot be restricted, blocked and the operation of the Website or the servers or networks which are used to make the Website usable cannot be interfered, harmful programs, software, codes etc. materials cannot be sent to the Website.
6. Rentofit shall not be responsible for any damages which might directly or indirectly occur in relation to your access to or the use of the Website including but not limited to losses and damages which occur due to the virus attacks that affect your computer hardware and the information that you obtain from the Website.
7. The users of Website shall accept that they will not use any tools, software or means to interfere or attempt to interfere the operation of the Website, that they will not connect the website and take actions without authorization, that they will not access the software and data of other internet users or use them without permission.
8. The Website might contain links to other websites of the third persons which are completely independent from this website and not under Rentofit’s control. Rentofit shall not guarantee the accuracy of the information at this website. Rentofit shall not have any responsibility about the products/services offered at the websites which are accessed through these links or their contents. The users themselves shall be responsible for accessing these websites and it is out Rentofit’s permission.
9. Rentofit shall have the right to reach the user over the user’s address, email address, fixed and mobile phones and other contact details which are specified by the user in the registration form to the website by means of letter, email, SMS, phone call and other means for contact, marketing, advertisement, notification and other purposes. By accepting this agreement, the user shall accept and declare that Rentofit can perform the above contact activities about the user. The user shall be entitled to retrieve this permission at any time by sending written notice without showing any reason.
10.Bu The presentation and whole content of this website are protected by Turkish Legislation and intellectual property legislation and all information and data published including but not limited to all trademarks, logos, icons, computer software, the sales system applied, business method, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic at this website or machine-readable technical data presented, domain name, overall view and service signs shall belong to Rentofit or licensors or brand owners. They cannot be processed, copied, transmitted, published, distributed, reproduced, used or permanently downloaded without the written consent of Rentofit or licensors and brand owners. Contrary practices shall require legal and criminal liability. Rentofit shall reserve all of its rights originating from the laws.
11. Destroying any information at this website in any manner will lead to all kinds of criminal and legal proceedings.
12. The services which are offered at the Website shall not indicate car rental commitment by Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş to the user. The user shall accept and acknowledge that Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş is not liable to rent a car for the user, that the decision of renting a car shall only belong to Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş, that the approval of Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş is needed for car rental, that car rental agreement will be further made with Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş, however the car can only be rented by mutual signing of this car rental agreement, that the user will not demand any rights, receivables and/or damages in case Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş does not rent the car, approve the car rental and/or sign the car rental agreement for whatever reason.
13. Motor Land Transport Vehicles Rental Agreements will be made by the simultaneous physical presence of the Parties at the workplace of Rentofit Araç Kiralama A.Ş.
14. There might be differences between the cars with their visual images at the website and the images and hardware of the cars offered for rental.
16. The users of the Website shall be considered to have accepted the fact that any disputes originating from or about the website will be subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey and will be resolved based on these laws regardless of the laws dispute rules. The users shall also be considered to have accepted that Istanbul Anatolian Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized in the resolution of the disputes.